Friday, December 28, 2007

Forgetting


"Sometimes, the hardest part of forgetting someone so close to your heart is forgetting as well the people close to that person who became close to you"

We sometimes need to forgo the memories we shared with people who became close to us in order for us to move on. May not make much sense but if it would be the answer to step forward, its a choice that needs to be made.

It will be difficult. Hard..

It's not mandatory, but an option. I myself feels that I will contradict my own post. The more I try to convince myself of forgetting, the more I just remember the days we shared. I guess, refocusing myself on other things will do the trick. One thing for sure, they will never be forgotten...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blank Joy by Rainer Maria Rilke

She who did not come, wasn't she determined
nonetheless to organize and decorate my heart?
If we had to exist to become the one we love,
what would the heart have to create?

Lovely joy left blank, perhaps you are
the center of all my labors and my loves.
If I've wept for you so much, it's because
I preferred you among so many outlined joys.

love gives, love takes,
Josah