Monday, December 17, 2007

Remnants


" Don't live in a "What if" world. You'll never want to find yourself left behind by time..."

Sometimes, no matter how you convince yourself that you have moved on, there will come a point that you'll just find yourself staring blankly and asking yourself the silly question...what if?

Personally, I have a prejudiced perception about this. I love day dreaming. For in my imaginary world, I am able to grasp the things I usually will not have control in the real world. I can enact my idea of a perfect relationship. What's good about this, is the momentary joy it brings to whatever baggage you carry and healing it delivers within.

On the other side of the story, indulging yourself with the silly question will be like burying your own self on the ground. Stationary and without growth. To detain yourself in the "What if" world is a big no no.

The remnants can never be erased because this is a part of you already. It will be just a matter on how you'll divert this remains within you. Don't live in a "What if" world. You'll never want to find yourself left behind by time...

No comments: