Sunday, February 10, 2008

Experience


"When the man has the experience, it's a plus point."

When the man has the experience, it's a plus point. But if its the woman who has the experience..it's a different story. Well, for the latter, it will depend on the point of view of the person you are talking to. Double standards, hah. What's the difference?

I so believe that experience is the best teacher. Whether if its good or a bad one, still it counts as an experience. Now what creates the borderline in determining a good from a bad one? I guess an experience can be categorized as good if it benefited you in some way. There is a self growth within where you can identify your old you from the new you.

On the other hand, I think there is no bad experience, per se. Since all of the things we do especially the one we encounter the first time teaches us one way or another. I will however, put the perspective of it on an experience that we repeatedly practice where in fact we obviously know that it does us no good. Ask why it is continuously being done? I guess there is no definite answer for that since that is a case to case scenario for every individual.

Now going back to my first case on the difference. I guess there's none at all. However, I think the thin line that will only make the difference will depend on one's area of perspective. I think it will be relative to say that the more experience you have the wider your area of perspective. Then again, point of views differ and acceptance will be a good catalyst to break and dissolve this prejudice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lost with your recent post. =/

Maybe its just me, but at the start of it I thought you are insinuating something naughty. I did actuallly expect that the flow of your thoughts will deal on that one but somehow it ended up general.

Oh well, just passing by.....

Miss G. said...

~YoU mAdE mE tHiNk…

I rEmEmBeR tHe DaYs
wHeN yOu’Re HeRe WiTh Me
ThOsE LaUgHtEr AnD tEaRs
wE’Ve ShArEd FoR yEaRs * WiNk *WiNk

~I MiSs ThOsE bAdMiNtOn ExPeRiEnCe WiTh YoU tHeN... Mmmuah! =)

inevitable said...

u have to get an experience first so to complete ur writing. but u know what, it don't need an effort really. let it happen naturally. :P

mrSilence said...

experience flowing naturally...that's life.

mrSilence said...

if my writing makes you scratch your head, say hmmm, or makes your eye brow rise....then I must be effective.