Thursday, May 29, 2008

Marigold


**“I can make a scene that's not supposed to be sexy, very sexy. It's a power you're born with. It's not a physical thing, it comes from inside. It's all in the eyes.” ~Tara Reid


I tried looking for the meaning of "sexy" in the dictionary and I got these definitions..

***Sexy: (adjective) erotic; generally attractive or interesting; appealing.

Sure enough, when we hear the word sexy, the thing that comes in our mind is something, good. Candy to the eye. Erotic. So I'll ask you a question now, when do you feel this state? The state of sexiness?

Is it when you're wearing your Victoria? Almost bare and the piece of garment putting focal on your curves. It could be showing your six packs in the beach and adding more by the tan you get from your burnt skin. Some may prefer doing an eighty in their bloody red Ferrari while blowing those thugs sounds.

Funny as it may seem, but I feel sexy when I plant flower seeds in plastic cups. Yes, you read it right..planting. I do not know but there's something with starting a new life from almost nothing into something. My sweaty shirt and dirty hands makes me look good and feel young. Special attention is needed to make sure that the seeds will germinate and grow. This is something worthy on my perspective doing.

True enough that sexiness does not come from the exterior. Just like beauty.. feel beautiful and it will transcend outside. If you think your sexy even if your petite or perhaps the big built type...you'll look sexy to the people around you. Why? Because that's how you perceive yourself.

Feel sexy today. See if something will improve in yourself. Remember, its not all about flesh, but your perception about things.

*Thanks to Google for the picture.
**Thanks to thinkexist.com for the quote
***Thanks to AOL Dictionary for the definition

6 comments:

Neri said...

Wow. That sure came out sexy. ;)

Keep on blogging. God bless :)

mrSilence said...

Geez, thanks for droppin by.

And oh! you forgot to answer the question..when do you feel sexy?

:)

Anonymous said...

"but I feel sexy when I plant flower seeds in plastic cups." "My sweaty shirt and dirty hands makes me look good and feel young."

- reminds me of John (Jesse Metcalfe), Gabrielle's (Eva Longoria) secret lover on the tv show Desperate Housewives

Neri said...

Ah ganun ba, I'm required to answer hehehe...

Well, aside from kissing (which denotes sexiness na kasi hehe), I find it sexy/attractive when I engage in a very good conversation, especially a healthy argument/debate that respects the opinions of both parties. Because that's rare to find nowadays. :)

mrSilence said...

- reminds me of John (Jesse Metcalfe), Gabrielle's (Eva Longoria) secret lover on the tv show Desperate Housewives

~never thought that coming :) thanks for that input

mrSilence said...

Ah ganun ba, I'm required to answer hehehe...

Well, aside from kissing (which denotes sexiness na kasi hehe), I find it sexy/attractive when I engage in a very good conversation, especially a healthy argument/debate that respects the opinions of both parties. Because that's rare to find nowadays. :)

~ehem good conversation, love it. Better than sex. Ok just kidding there :)