Saturday, June 7, 2008

Silent Celebration



Nothing to do at home, I decided to have a movie trip. Its our monthsary (sad thing Mi and I can't be together this day) so instead of just sleeping out the whole day (coz it's my off) I drag myself out and went to SM.

The night before, I already checked the movies in the net. Good thing two movies are currently showing. Kung Fu Panda and the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Since I have not yet taken my launch, I just got myself a takeout from McDonald's. Then hop I go to cinema 5. First movie... Kung Fu Panda. I love its humor, witty and not corny. Never got bored. Story is simple but something new. And graphics' superb. I recommend it for kids to watch.

After the movie end, I went to the food court and looked for something to bite. Lots of stalls catering different varieties of foods to choose from. I tried the mami in Goto King. Also bought peanuts from Peanut World while waiting for the next flick.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is quite a violent movie I must say. I can even say that it is more violent than 300. A little bit boring in the first part, but at the latter it was great. Protagonist winning over the villain especially in massive war between soldiers and supernatural figures never fails to amaze me.

Before heading way home, I decided to drop by at Razon's Sindalan branch to taste the best halo-halo in town. Quick service, kudos to the crew of Razon's.

3 comments:

Neri said...

i also saw the same 2 movies on the same day and in the same mall! haha. but perhaps on a later time. inabot na kami ng pagsasara ng sm clark.

i love kung fu panda. da best! haha ^^

mrSilence said...

Me iba pa palang movie adik dito hehehe

Me too, loved kung fu panda.

"yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift..that's why they call it present..."

Neri said...

hahaha. onga, sabi ni lowell, marami na raw syang kilala na magkasunod pinanood narnia and kfp. hehe.

thanks for dropping by pala. :D