Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its been awhile


Mt 16:13-23

Its been awhile since my last post here at myBlog. Oh my, I even is having some memory check here since I am trying to remember the format I am using when writting. Anyway, lots of things happened to me from my last post till now. Just to name one, I am now in my new department and currently doing e-mail support for DELL.

As of this time, I am still having some adjustment to my current task. Nosebleed, I must say. But its worth it since I learn new things each day...literally!

Anyway, I can't let this day pass without posting something since this day is an important day to me. It's our monthsary! Without a sleep yet and with the unstable Internet connection (thanks to Smart) fingers crossed that I will be able to post this, let me extend my greetings to Mi. Love you Mi and Happy Monthsary!

**Makareserve ne tang luklukan kulang ng sounds, Doritos and pear juice...

No comments: