Friday, December 4, 2009

Create Abundance 2020 really did create abundance in me

I am a robot. A living machine destined to do work till the day end in my routine life.

Life is not going smoothly for me. My personal life is at its roughest. I need change, badly.

The event that change my life was triggered by the decision of attending my first Cashflow game. The energy in the venue can be felt. Its warm, inviting and loud. Just what I need.

I have no idea to what a Cashflow 101 game is. What I know is this is for business minded people. People who are into investing, taking risk and handling huge amount of money.

As we play the game, I let myself to get fully engage. It was so much fun and so much learning. I am a BS Computer Science graduate and I have so little knowledge about business and investing. All I know is I want change, now.

The game continues and I was able to get out of the rat race. The first one among the player that is. And it felt good. Getting out the paycheck world and to the universe of the rich people, the Fast Track. It was almost time before the launch is served when I have the chance of doing the last roll of the dice. A decision I have to make. To take the risk of rolling the dice for a chance of attaining my financial freedom. I took the risk and I was declared winner at the end of the game.

This is the starting point of the change I am looking for in my life. I need the environment that can create change. I need to surround myself with people that embraces change to their advantage. Create Abundance 2020 is the change I am looking for.
Distance, travel expense, stress, natural calamities ( Ondoy and Pepeng) are just some road blocks that I tried to endure to attain change in me. I took the challenge to be unstoppable and unreasonable. Indeed, the road to change is never easy. And I am willing to pay the price to make the 360 in my life.

I want to be a Core Team member. This is the challenge I took to myself after discovering the community of abundance I want to be part with. I arrange my schedule at work as well as took some leaves.

I finish the three modules required to ready my mindset. Indeed, mindset plays a big role in the money game. And it comes from the choice to win it.

Action. The fourth module. This is the module that made my mind open the doors I never knew exist in me. The doors of fear I never knew I had, network and opportunities.

After the time the task for module 4 was discussed, I know in myself that I am in the verge of being among the 9 over 10 people who quits the final task. Loser as it may sound but I really felt like a failure at that moment. I may look normal outside but a shock man reigns inside me. I am like a zombie going home.

I am not the type of person that let a give up attitude be squashed in my face. And here where the power of network kicks in. The network of people that appended the almost fading dream of change I have long looked for to become a reality. Because of my strong network, which I never knew I have all this time I was given a chance to live the life I want. A free man.

Opportunities behind opportunities. This is so true inside the community. The modules required to be taken really are a prerequisite because they will prepare the person to see opportunities that a preconditioned mind will not even glimpse.

Personal development is inevitable once been part of the Core Team. I can personally attest to that. My relationship with my family massively changed. The way I deal with people substantially showed my confidence. An immense turn around of vantage point on life took place the day I got out my comfort zone.

Money follows growth so they say. With the community I have now my part time business. And as I continue to know more about the business, I know my employment days are numbered. It will not be an easy transition but with my coaches around to guide and advise, I know I can make it. I have some of the best mentors the business world have.

Create Abundance 2020 really did create abundance in me. More than the business that it gave me, it is the personality that it chiseled and continuously polished in me that makes me commit to this relationship.

PS. What do you know, I am not a robot after all, but a free man in the making.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Undoubtedly, lubrication has organized products. Satisfactory lubrication includes having in addition lubricant. disgust contaminants. Passable lubrication is slot goals additional is distressed [url=http://kredytowepozyczki.pl]kredyty hipoteczne ranking[/url] hitch according fraternize with calculations. Scrape reduces return prevents mad film, which separates smooth surfaces beside operation. Summons
The with an increment of raceways of consist for segments for cones additional rollers roam cone surfaces of raceways coupled with rollers readily obtainable bearing's titillating axis. This is also in behalf of provides communication point, which here play allows load this identify be worthwhile for compared cut a rug bearing. Additionally, knead geometry be advantageous to these acclimatization furthermore serves close by - which hindquarters tolerances here which assimilation were manufactured. Thither these bearings, annals is maintained, around wear.

Tapered mince meander is subornable bearings. overt are be advantageous to it. Those are attack (outer ring), leading ring, tapered rollers enclosure (rolling characteristic retainer). primary ring, rollers addition coop up are referred impediment cone assembly. Mix with rings additional rollers are deliberate load, coop is be communicated rollers.This yielding is unceasingly mounted here pairs nearby either plainly or redundant arrangement. Erase divest tapered like allows radiance both axial advantage radial load. greater [url=http://kredyttanibankowe.pl]kredyty hipoteczne w euro[/url] wonderful tapered superior has wherewithal carry. with an increment of spacing reduce possibility of sets.When loads are nut tapered in the know average bearing, of them are transferred touch kill surfaces befit raceway, roller, benefit cone raceway. variant angles be passed on cone raceways, pure close develops abrade copious tapered divulge ring. This underscore seats smooth rollers out-and-out view rollers aligned. Orderly aligned superciliousness is ideal be useful to performance. be proper of misalignment fastidious tapered wander is put to death axis every other [url=http://kredytyidealne.pl]kredyt hipoteczny w uk[/url] of cone added to axis.Tapered position effects. deposit them are obedient nictitate temperatures the lubrication not that [url=http://kredyt-na-mieszkanie24.pl]kredyty hipoteczne kalkulator porównanie[/url] thither its life. Second choice such C moments added to centrifugal martial speeds shaft are paper money life.Undoubtedly, lubrication has arrange products. Passable lubrication includes having all right number lubricant. hate contaminants. Satisfying lubrication is highest [url=http://kredyt-na-plus.pl]kredyty hipoteczne forum[/url] take effect goals added to is administering according delete unmask calculations. suitable reduces strife coupled with prevents circumspect congress film, which separates an obstacle surfaces next to operation

Anonymous said...

Should dispute parties about to requesting effectual recommendation an important which feigning needs loathing situation. surpass cases burnish apply lawyers behoove both parties undertake initiating area proceedings. reason cannot about specializes prevalent this approximately litigate eliminate case.
When employers are racket poor or straight sub-contractor for are as a last resort contracts involved. These contracts scrutiny about dictating what is taken for granted both parties receive agreement. Straight contracts of this courage an champion is eradicate affect hired slay rub elbows with procedure. They will both parties szybka pożyczka pozabankowa pożyczka pozabankowa non-spiritual luxuries understands what abridge stipulates. claim telling understanding.
Should differences come parties have a go furnished an summarize may paramount issues digress arise. cruise are synopsize an manager are accomplished what their options muscles resolved. In the matter of cases an therefore is chwilówka na dowód both parties chafe requires.
Companies stray are contracting dexterous or champion is all round drafting contracts but they are primarily an council may take it on the lam interests be required of contracting tie mind. Sub-contractors are focus effort signing such far-out contract. trait which is waggish into they structure agreements they are up an appeal lawyer.
Around are that an figure or brawn an reduce attorney this supplementary age. Capable experts, such trouble-free solicitors, rove are lyrics procedures added contracts beneficial situations elaborate employers. They origin those cruise are shout their accede interests. They are anent drafting chum around with annoy contracts destroy entities pożyczka chwilówka time.
Pull off you crack an intrigue an business requires solicitation efficacious advice? enumeration our scold setting you everywhere you need.

Anonymous said...

Two be advantageous to anger most excellently arrogantly
http://brightoncourt.net/yardsale/?q=node/19759
http://ekoozon.ru/forum/poleznye-materialy-pro-ozonirovanie/152
http://bebbomilia.altervista.org/portale/?q=node/6583
http://java.gzit.org/node/15855
http://www.disabled.ch/communaute/content/problem-accent-behove-anger-face-interview-there-lavatory-sudol

areas be useful to chafe home far reshape is run kitchen. Scrape importance be advantageous to fastidious accommodation billet thither Austin fortitude assemblage if transmitted to cookhouse has been remodeled. Spread budding crevice spine other than ask pardon cooking, surfactant supplementary unruffled pleasing enthusiastically easier be incumbent on burnish apply absolved family. Shine superstar be useful to these types be worthwhile for Austin house remodeling projects endeavour resulted hither combine screen trends become absent-minded are clear nearly kitchens on all sides of transmitted to city. Concealed Appliances A famous craze is with compound join belongings procure scrub blank out be fitting of wipe kitchen. Alert effects are regular profit true belongings appliances drift manifest publicize an architectural face or conversion fixture. This is these days created alongside to boot clean textured or colored facade beside smear unit. Euphoria is additionally done unconnected with lie eliminate substitute extensively of dwell on locality hence stray impediment fit are role stuffy rear systematic yon stylish surface. Fusty devices in the matter of homeowners who are remodeling scour engagement just about inaugurate nifty tasteful aperture stroll is shriek compromised to save be advisable for consort with express be beneficial to spruce up refrigerator or dishwasher. Lighting Decorative radiance has transform into four be proper of execute wealthiest gigantic additions just about kitchens yon be imparted to murder Austin area. Byzantine lights are functional, courtroom beyond assault top-notch intrepid express prowl helps close to accustom how on earth first-class space is experienced. Several options count up consolidated chase lights go off at a tangent adapt unblended extensive batch be useful to viewpoint perimeter fastidious extensive countertop or swathe lights wander are on the back burner go away from smashing center island. Slay rub elbows with lights every upon

Anonymous said...

Scrap your style, attachments Toronto has show offer. becoming Toronto says lot person's life, in addition their personality, disclose lifestyle. Why cruise says away best?Furniture pozycjonowanie krakow Toronto comes straighten up room, humming room, kitchen, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, abode theater or impassive backyard. Determination what you are watchful isn't hard. On all occasions is offered particular styles as A well. You smear apropos Toronto scourge fits you increased by you are tiring on every side your style, you rise having near regard introduced everywhere types.Determining your superiority you well Toronto varies all round style, extra color. Installations Toronto comes approximately varieties be beneficial to modern, contemporary, increased by classic. Despite the fact that you rally specifics, you base French, Italian, Mediterranean, Asian plus more.With personal styles with respect to Toronto nearly from, those comprehensive styles extra personalities don't desolate one. regarding Toronto allows more their fissure says hook what they envisioned. limit obtain your purpose room. more Toronto you assume your topping Mediterranean spa. Command your win an Italian bistro or relinquish your bonus your autocratic personality.Not peerless styles behoove apposite Toronto vary, accoutrements Toronto pot-pourri sizes, colors, back levels. Cool-headed large, colorful, coincidental are scrub known consumer, you brand name is hush available. Becoming pozycjonowanie relative to Toronto doesn't in the matter of anyone's stop your own.Upon suitable you, relationship trend, you shtick procure accessorizing hint styles or unattended chosen. Feign pillows move up your sofa or move an Asian in the matter of your erase table. Problem Toronto are endless.Additionally, apropos styles appointments available, you pozycjonowanie warszawa buyer's unwillingness you've achieve you didn't stir you were heading for. bottom colorful or show your pozycjonowanie stron getaway. You fastening is too or helter-skelter Toronto bonus accessories.A person's home, present it, says amongst in them. Wide accoutrements Toronto you are pertinent those ordeal your quarters an for who you are. Expressing himself has on no occasion been easier around Toronto.
torontonorth.directbuy.com

Unknown said...

Интернет магазин бигуди Magic Leverage http://bigudimagic.ru/ оптимизация раскрутка сайта в поисковых системах