Thursday, August 2, 2007

Crossroads P.1

"07/17/2007: Ahhh, could not ask for more. This is life. The happy side of myLife."

Entry point
I'm dead! It's just a few minutes before 3pm and I am still 4 to 5 kilometers away from our meeting place. Thanks to the undying problem of traffic. (Sigh) I don't want to be defensive, however, I promise, I left home early and it's not habit of me being late! Sad.

The Encounter
Here at last! After making a quick fix of myself, (yeah I know even a makeover will surrender (=) there She goes, an angel who descended from heaven, mySungit. Will She kill me? (fingers crossed) We are supposed to meet at National Bookstore/planting books /bonsai section to be exact. Thanks God! A curve came in her face. Isn't that sweet?

Options Options
Okay I have to admit. I do not know anything about dating. Here, I can really prove that application weighs more than theoretical knowledge. But being a first, it should be the best.. or at least, good enough. I chose Gerry's Grill. Cozy place, nice food, good service. Perfect for a good conversation. We decided to go for a seafood trip. We tried the crab rice, blue marlin steak, and baked scallops (not much for a seafood trip huh)

Tongue of fire
I have made it habit to say some short prayers when I am to do something new (like this meeting with mySungit) or during a long wait on the wars of vehicles on the streets."Please God, give me strength and a tongue of fire. Please do not make me feel sleepy. Open my eyes. Do not make my stomach grumble. Stay put. Please don't let dead air ruin this moment. myMoment."

Then the unexpected happen. We are actually talking to each other! I am overwhelmed to see that she ate a lot. I mean it's like we've done it a long time before. She's so natural. Never have I been so comfortable like this before. She is the type of person that I would LOVE to treat over and over again for as long as I can and live.

Exchanges of stories. Previous job. Life in general. Ahhh, could not ask for more. This is life. The happy side of myLife.

No comments: