Friday, August 3, 2007

Peach Mango Pie

" 7/21/07: With this in mind, I decided to drop by Jollibee to buy some peach mango pie. I've learned that this is her favorite treat. I hope this would create a curve in her face..."

Its Saturday and today I'm commuting on my way to work. I am attending the mass every Sunday. On the road, I just felt I have to do something. Thinking hard what i needed to accomplish to complete the day...

We were not able to have our dessert when we went out the first time. We should have blueberry or Oreo cheesecake. However, when we went to Red Ribbon, the store was already closed. I guess due to the bad location of the shop.

With this in mind, I decided to drop by Jollibee to buy some peach mango pie. I've learned that this is her favorite treat. I hope this would create a curve in her face...

No comments: