Friday, August 3, 2007

Crossroads P.3

"7/17/07: At this point, I am overwhelmed with the treatment they are giving me. Never felt a stranger with them. My compliment to her parents will not be enough to describe on this blog."

Time flied so fast that we didn't noticed it's already late. Since the moon came to light up the sky,it is but my responsibility to accompany her home. Even though some kind of hesitation is trying to set in, still I struggled to fight. I know things like this should not even be thought of and just go on automatically. I guess I have never yet let go of the trauma and pain I had previously felt the last time I did this.

Their place is point A against ours which is at point Z. Sounds funny, but it's true. However,distance didn't matter over a leaping heart due to joy of being with mySungit. Then it rained. Good timing huh. We didn't have any umbrella. The ride on the way to them didn't felt so long because of our non stop chats about our previous work. Though I got wet a little on our way to their place, it didn't matter much for as long as I know she's safe.

We're here, in front of their gate. My hearts pounding now. How would I react in front of her parents? Will they kill me for bringing their daughter this late? So much for the thinking. I guess I just have to present myself as natural as I can. Then their door opened. It was her dad. After greeting and showing respect, he immediately ask us to enter their home. A kind, deep, silent man... my first impression of him. A few seconds later it was her mom giving her warm welcome to their humble place. At this point, I am overwhelmed with the treatment they are giving me. Never felt a stranger with them. My compliment to her parents will not be enough to describe on this blog.

The rain stopped and we called it a day. . .

No comments: