Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quit!


"Quiting is not losing. It is not a mark of defeat. It is gaining back a lost piece of your life from a state you thought is making progress."

I thinks it is inevitable that once in a person's lifetime, he would come to a point that the only reasonable choice to take is quitting. Not in the sense that he is a failure or loser, but rather got the courage to end something that he believe is fair and just in order to start anew.

I personally admire those type of people. How I wish I have the same courage and conviction on the actions that I do. Not that I'm an irresponsible person, but sometimes, there are certain things that my heart really is leaping for, but the moment passes by because I am just too scared that the turn of events won't favor me. Playing safe. Always weighing the possibility. A calculated risk.

Life should be a continuous struggle for improvement and growth, as what I believe. If you feel you are getting stagnant into something, whether it would be at work or in a relationship, don't be afraid to break free! Well, breaking free may not necessarily signify getting out totally, but may mean taking a refresh.. a timeout.

Quiting is not losing. It is not a mark of defeat. It is gaining back a lost piece of your life from a state you thought is making progress. Why waste time on your eighty years or less life enduring into something that does not make you happy?

No comments: