Monday, September 24, 2007

Empty cup


This day marks the end of mySungit and mrSilence story. A decision was made and I am sure it is the right one. No one is to be blame for the outcome. Both got its own shortcomings to share. But these were willingly noted and accepted. I am thankful though. This is my sweetest downfall I must say. I have learned allot of things especially with myself. Lessons which polished the real man in me. I am a whole new person of dignity.

Even though fate did not favor us, I am still grateful I was able to meet mySungit. And more than anything else, I would like to extend my gratitude for sharing a cup of your coffee...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

end of the story? so sad... i hope this will not be a reason for you to stop writing... just take everything that happens in your life positively. As what you are always telling me, everything happens for a reason. And whatever reason is this, for sure its for your own good.:-) Keep writing ok... God Bless!:-) Good Luck..:-)

littlebutterfly said...

sometimes sadness visits us.
always put in mind that everything changes but nothing is lost in the universe.
you may not have the fate you are wishing for but life goes on. The world keeps on turning, don't stop! Keep moving on. Just view the things positively; you didn't lose anything rather you gain more. Just try to find them on your self

=P