Sunday, September 30, 2007

Waking up because September ends

"as my memory rests

but never forgets what I lost

wake me up when September ends"

~Wake Me Up When September Ends, Green Day

It will be almost a week since my last post. As of now I'm still contemplating on what will be my next post. Reviewing my welcome note (my first article) , I have seen that I have a lot of reasons to write. I might be still in the stigma of the recent events that have occurred. However, life must go on. And I should live with the motto of this blog...Life is short, so write :)

I'm not changing the the name of the blog. It will still be mySungit.blogspot.com. However, there will be some significant changes. I'm viewing the subjects I'll be taking will be more broader. By the way inputs are welcome, so please post a comment and I'll see if I can work it out.

No comments: