Monday, December 10, 2007

myHeart


"...vices extends life. Too much clean living is not good at all. So live in balance, myFriends."


I would like to thank myCadiologist, for understanding my sentiments yesterday. Seeing that I am not satisfied with the first impression diagnosis, myCardiologist immediately scheduled me for an echocardiogram (also popularly known as 2D echo or cardiac ultrasound).

Fortunately, every thing's normal. I guess, this really was just stress. Over fatigue..

Since I am still lucky that no major risk is manifesting in my body, I would like to appeal to all the people who will be able to read this post to please do take care of your health. As my stand to health still goes, prevention is better than cure!

However, sometimes I just wonder...vices extends life. Too much clean living is not good at all. So live in balance, myFriends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah let's drink to that....^_^

Unknown said...

Good to know you are doing fine..
Everything in life must be balanced.. Half of Yin and other half Yang.. Let's all enjoy both.. ;D