Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bitter-sweet reality


"A sad part of being a problem solver is having my own dilemmas unresolved. Such a bitter-sweet reality. However, should this became my purpose of existence, won't it be the most noble irony we could have?"

I am very thankful to those people whom have entrusted their problems to me. I consider each one of you guys a blessing. Blessings in disguise! ( kidding aside ) :)

Seriously, bringing up a concern to someone is not an easy task (especially those make or break, awkward situation). I so much knew the feeling when merely uttering the problem to somebody can lighten the burden being carried. The relief of having shared a thing that bothers to someone you know will understand is priceless.

A sad part of being a problem solver is having my own dilemmas unresolved. Such a bitter-sweet reality. However, should this became my purpose of existence, won't it be the most noble irony we could have?

No comments: