Saturday, December 1, 2007

Toilet Bowl


"My appearance did not matter to them, but my purpose eludes the form! "

Recently, I have unravelled a God given gift. I am not sure on what term to use in order to describe it, however, I thought of using an inanimate object to associate this God given talent. A toilet bowl.

I have discovered it one time I was able to chat with myHSCrush. She previously confide to me her problem with her husband and her reasons on going abroad. At one point of the conversation, I jokingly told her that I would write a post about our conversation. Poof! There it was, in front of me. The hidden gift I had all the while.

The situation of listening to other people's problem is not new to me. Topics range from financial difficulties, love and fidelity issue (ehem) , dreams and plans, personality and insight concerns and other issues just to name a few.

I love listening to their thoughts and the things that stir in their mind when I so much knew that by merely lending an open ear, reserving a few minutes of my time and giving my personal thoughts about the situation creates an aura of calmness, relief and security to them.

Such a fulfilment to me when at the end of the day, I know I was able to help someone even through my simple way of receiving all the shits they carry. My appearance did not matter to them, but my purpose eludes the form!

2 comments:

aimiff said...

korek! dati nga tinatawagan pa kita, kahit wala naman kwenta sasabihin ko. magaan kasi loob ko sayo. and u know me from within.
=)

Anonymous said...

libre mu ku pa manwala na ku kanita keka hehe... ^_^