Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Delay


"Perspective on the what you can do when the "delay" happens and not mere focus on what halted."

Delay. A negative connotation will come to your mind once ask to describe it. But hey, I love this word. Sometimes delay coming to action really can make a day whole. Like yesterday, I accompanied Mi to the airport for she came home from a quick emergency vacation. All things were set, we said our goodbyes and I am just sitting on the waiting area for her text confirmation that she's on board. Few minutes or so, she's texting asking where I am. I thought she's joking when she said that she's outside looking for me. To my surprise, there she was...

Events that happen as planned and as scheduled are good. But how will you cope if the plan did not work out as you plotted on your time table? Not good. Lost. Catastrophe even if your OC.

I guess our tolerance of patience and faith will be tested here. Versatility on whatever stimuli life gives us. Perspective on the what you can do when the "delay" happens and not mere focus on what halted. We can control most but not all in this short journey. When you get a flat tire along the way, smile. You might just meet someone who's tracking the same road you're going. Or perhaps God is putting you to a pause mode to save you from a true disaster (9-11)...

Nevertheless, if things happened, surely behind in it is a reason. For what it means? Maybe we need to delay it for now so we can see the picture better tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.