Thursday, August 9, 2007

Born Unfortunately

"Meeting mySungit. No explanation needed..."

Am I born ill fated? Just a thought that struck me today. I just noticed that when I am to do a "special" personal decision/action in my life, I always end up either doing it the wrong way or I get myself in an unfortunate situation.

September 26, 2006. Such a tragic morning. I had a motor accident with a drunk tricycle driver who came from a No Left Turn way. Got two laceration on my lower right foot, abrasion below the right knee and a slash in my nose. I was brought to a government owned hospital and got my first aid, if you can call it an "aid". I was not able to immediately call myMa to inform what happened to me, for the reason that 1) my cell phone was low batt 2) I am out of airtime credits to make a call. By the way the driver does not own the tricycle and was only hired to use it.

August 07, 2007. During a late night conversation with mySungit through text, I got this message while sending my last stand for her question. "CHECK OPERATOR SERVICE". The night ended raining hard. Typhoon.

However, I may only be seeing one side of the story. I may be born ill fated, however if I'll count the blessings that comes to me... my fingers on both hands would be inadequate to innumerate them all.

Allow me to try list a few with the given scenarios above.

I got an accident, a direct hit on the motor. Miraculously, I got no fracture or broken bones. I was conscious. I was able to contact myMa with the help of the policeman. I was able to recover in a week. I have a short term memory for this kind of events. I already forgot the name/face of the drunk driver and the ordeals that happened.

Meeting mySungit. No explanation needed...

1 comment:

i'mWorthALot! said...

"Each night when I go to sleep, I die... and the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn"
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Born Unfortunately"
//you met an accident, a misfortune? i don't think so... how about the thought that you're still alive after that accident? now that's a miracle! what a fortunate being you are to be given another chance to live....

"I just noticed that when I am to do a "special" personal decision/action in my life, I always end up either doing it the wrong way or I get myself in an unfortunate situation."
//everything happens for a reason, God's plan was behind it. Be still, that's where God wants you to be. i bet He has a wonderful plan for you after that incident *wink! better than what you planned to do on that day....

i thank God for your life,
yourSurvivor :p