Monday, August 13, 2007

Tomorrow's not my day

"Tomorrow's not my day. If I'll have myDay... I would like myDay to be TODAY, with you!"


If you only have half a day to spend your last day, how would you consume this twelve hours remaining in your life? Sounds morbid, huh. But just a "what if" situation that would tickle your mind.

I guess majority would answer that they'll spend it with their loves ones. Parents, spouse, children, and relatives. Making sure every thing's in place. All obligations settled. A twelve hours spent closely with those people who mean so much to you. The way on how to spend it with them would really depend on your preference. An idea would be a luncheon, a party or a simple story telling of your life. However, I am certain that there would be tears. Tears of sadness, calmness, forgiveness, joy...

On the other hand, I guess I'll take the other route. To spend my last days... alone. it would be scary. Secluding. Dark. I preferred to have it by myself in order to view the full of me. Examine myself. See through the depth of my soul.

I would like to reminisce all the actions I have done and have not. Smile for those moments when my heart is leaping in happiness. Cry on those cold gray days. Jump on those times when I have conquered my fear and shout for my thoughts that remained thoughts.

However, I would not regret any action I have made. I stand that I have executed them responsibly.

But I know I am not alone if I decide to take this way. Actually, my primary reason would be to have a one on one talk with myCreator. To give thanks and praise. To express my gratitude in giving me a chance to experience this wonderful thing called Life.


A friend of mine said that I am living myself in the future. A life of assumptions and uncertainties. I planned too much that I forget to ceased the day. To enjoy it. To live every seconds of it. Make fun of it. Appreciate the people around. The cold food in the table. The rain when I am not bringing an umbrella.

Tomorrow's not my day. If I'll have myDay... I would like myDay to be TODAY, with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir, this one is deep...very deep

Anonymous said...

dont anticipate things that can or will happen... just enjoy every moment of it...