Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Meeting on purspose

"I believe that life is a continuous process. It should never get stagnant. To hamper the growth of the person that means a lot to you is a sin. "

Out of no where I happen to remember a scene from an anime I used to watch back in school days. The head of the villain was captured by the heroes and was use as a hostage. However, the twist came when the boss villain was not even bothered that he's been captured and held captive. No fear was seen in his eyes. He's reason behind? This event that happened are not destined to occur. Its just like dropping by to a coffee shop on a long sunny day.

Wouldn't it be a funny thought to know that the person you met today, whom you believe is theONE, happened to just pass by in your life? The reason, hmmm it would vary. It may be to help you realize oneself. Or to open your mind and let you see on how wonderful life is. More interestingly, if you will be able to determine your purpose here on earth.

However, as the cliche says, if the person really means a lot to you, it would be a bittersweet reality that you learn to let go. I believe that life is a continuous process. It should never get stagnant. To hamper the growth of the person that means a lot to you is a sin.

But then again looking at the bright side of this sad process, let us be thankful for those people that passes along. Their intensity of reach may be as simple as an acquaintance to a life changing reason of encounter. Nevertheless, thank you we have met, myFriend.

1 comment:

i'mWorthALot! said...

"To hamper the growth of the person that means a lot to you is a sin."
//You're in love
that's the way it should be
'Cause I want you to be happy

You're in love
(and I know that you're not in love with me)
Ooh, it's enough for me to know that you're in love
I can let you go
'Cause I know that you're in love...

I've always had this dream that you're the one
Oh, I could've died
But now I see that you're so happy
And ooh, it just sets me free

it's enough for me to know that you're in love
Now I'll let you go
'Cause I know that you're in love...

cheers for the love you've known with yourSungit!

i'm happy for you,
yourSurvivor :)