Monday, October 15, 2007

My little bubbly friend

My pal yesterday, today and tomorrow...

I just got home from a day of tiring work. The room's quite dim so I turn one light on, enough to see the walls while still keeping the cozy atmosphere. It was so quiet that I can hear every steps I made. Slowly I went in the kitchen to see my friend from long time ago. After some quick arrangement, I went back to the living room and sat in one corner. My favorite spot. Sited like an Indian, I settled myself to comfortable.

Now, one on one with my friend. Though my little bubbly friend never utter a single word, through the years we're still together. Always cool. Whether we are celebrating a special occasion or venting out the grudges we experienced, he never dared leave. A true friend indeed.

Started to felt really silent now. Reminiscing the days of my uncertainties. The times where I see a backward direction of my future. myThinking days as I call them. Pathetic. The word I would use to define my life then. "What am I thinking then?" I myself don't know. Then a grin. A laugh. A silent laugh, confirming that I was able to surpass those make or break times of my life. Thanks be to God!

I would like to propose a toss to my little bubbly friend! My pal yesterday, today and tomorrow...SanMig. Hurray!

No comments: