Sunday, October 21, 2007

What's in a name?

Surfing the net, I happen to bump a friend's page which includes a link that caught my attention. Hidden meaning of names. Immediately I clicked the link and entered my name. And the site defines my name as follows...

Joel
The Lord is God "Hebrew"
"You have a charismatic and magnetic personality which others cannot help but be drawn to ensuring you of many friends. Very ambitious your keen perceptive powers and ability to absorb knowledge helps you to achieve your objectives. You are a strong willed and industrious worker who is prepared to earn all the material success and good fortune which comes your way. With a philosophical attitude happiness is assured."

I bet you would like to know the link. And your curiosity is killing you now. Well, here's the link
http://www.bostonuk.com/name_meanings.php

Enjoy!

Reference:
Thanks to Kimmie's memory box

No comments: