Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A look back

"Well, a philosophy I learned through this years when time comes that I find myself lost... I just go back the basic..."

It's been a while now since my last post. Well, it's not that nothing big is happening to me this past few weeks, rather I just choose not to write.. or you may put it this way. Nothing inspires me to write anymore. Lousy reason. I guess.

Did I made the right decision in retaining the name of the blog? Or am i just fooling myself that hey! you were made known of this name so continue with it. Would it be fitting to start a new one? My answer? I don't know. While contemplating on this question, I happen to remember my first blog. An unknown link, where a few were able to discover this hidden Easter egg.

Allow to present my first blog where it all started...

http://saru.blogster.com/

(Just click on the Recent Post at the left side of the site)

You may have noticed on how I struggle in constructing this post, and referencing an old blog just to complete it. Well, a philosophy I learned through this years when time comes that I find myself lost... I just go back the basic...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing inspires you? or no ONE inspires you? Come on! For sure you will be able to surpass everything that you are facing right now.. Why should you go back to basic? Would it be better if you will just learn from your mistakes then take these as inspirations for you to become a better person?

You don't need to go back to basic for you to move on or what.... You are a nice person. Maybe others can't see that because you are a silent type... But I do... and I really believe in you...

jhowone said...

i second the motion!!! :D
totally agree!!

don't let your self be drown with all those thoughts inside your mind
it wont help at all

just be who you want to be
express yourself
and action! :D :D :D