Monday, November 26, 2007

Superblessed


The Kerygma Conference 2007, the Biggest Catholic Learning Event! True indeed I must say. Not only was my soul nourished, empowered and unleased but my totality SUPERBLESSED! Allow me to share the enlightning experience I had on my coming post. I would not however go on details of the program, rather share the personal learnings I digested.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank two people for without them I may have never realiazed how blessed I am today... myMatz and mySurvivor. myMatz for introducing Bo S. and mySurvivor for the ever cheerful and persistent spirit to bring me along the event. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a gift! an advance Christmas present from God that is and i couldn't ask for more....

yourSurvivor,
Josah