Monday, March 10, 2008

Normal again...



"Once again, I saw the sun! Thanks God! Boy, I miss the sunshine. Love the warm sensation in my skin."

Today's the first day for our new shift. For almost three years I did the graveyard shift. Now, my life's normal again. My schedule is 9-645, isn't that sweet? hehehe

Once again, I saw the sun! Thanks God! Boy, I miss the sunshine. Love the warm sensation in my skin.

Still adjusting though, since I usually sleep at this time of the day. But I think I will be able to cope fast. I must say, the sleep during night is very different with the sleep during the day. Very rejuvenating.

By the way, we have a new team (no name yet). New teammates and new coach. Looking forward with our collaboration. I'm positive we'll have a great team.

*Thanks to Google for the picture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

based on the correspondence and feedback that I am receiving, it seems its not turning out as expected...

oh well.. just passing by....